Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Stupid question, How to use /PE
Started by [E] nick7269

I'm sorry to be asking such a stupid question, but I don't understand how to use the /PE properly. I would like to learn how to use this command properly so I can get help without spamming chat channel.

Thank You
I figured it out! Thank you!

Sorry I'm so stupid sometimes.
Thanks for asking about the Petition plugin, as many of the other players do not take the time to read up on the commands and plugins we use.

Ok, so basically the Petition plugin is pretty simple: when you make a petition, we can tp to the exact spot where you made it, and help you. In some cases, depending on what you need us to do for you, we might be able to give help when you're not logged on. For example, if you put in a petition to have a house protected, we can easily do that w/o you being on as long as you specify the size you need it, any flags that have to be added, and if you need anyone else added to it.

So, now to the commands. To start a petition, stand where you want us to teleport to, and type in the command
Code:
/pe open

where the box is where you would tell us what you need. If you left something out in the petition that would add to it, you have to do
Code:
/pe comment

where the box is where you would put the number of the petition you created.

Hope this helps you, and if you have other questions, feel free to ask.

-MastaC
Well, I just learned more! I was not standing where I should have been when I made the petition! I'm sorry I did not know at that time. From now on I will use it properly!

Thank You for the help!
No problem, helping people is why we're admins.