Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] "You have reached the border"
Started by [E] Peon135

What is up with this border non-sense... Whenever I try to warp to CozyTown we cant because of this border. All of mine and ELid50000 stuff we're in them buildings that we worked so hard to create. Please can and admin move them all so we can get at them, Please!
My home is right on the border, I did a post about it they said its a permanant thing until at least 1.8

I hope they can sort it out so you at least get your items back

xx
How did you guys established further than 7k in the regular world ? How further did you built ?

Is it in GW ? GW border is 3k.
sawine wrote:
How did you guys established further than 7k in the regular world ? How further did you built ?

Is it in GW ? GW border is 3k.

I'm not sure about anymore, but earlier this morning, the GW border was about 300, as opposed to the usual 3K.
Well my home is just before the 7000 border but that border has only been there since yesterday (or the day before) I had gone to at least 7500 as I found a desert which I can no longer get to because of the border. Was the border meant to be there the whole time? :S

x
I will checkout the GW border, the circular borders seems to be bugged in this version of the borderguard.

And yes the border was intended to be at 6500. The more we expand it, the more load it creates on the server. (especially if its some1 flying or walking faster than he should)

We were also reserving this area for 1.8 chunks... but now it seems I cant really tell how far our map is generated atm... There are for sure few parts of it that probably go beyond 10k....

I can't really do much, resizing the map is alot of hassle... so I guess I have no other choice than accept it.

I will expand the limit to 7500 so you may reach your building... there is probably 40% of the map in this area already discovered... so probably pointless to try to save it.
There seems to be a lot of problems with the border then, I have never experienced a border blocking my way until today. If I had known then I wouldnt have built so close to the borders. Sorry Sawine <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

x
Nobody had problems because it was broke lol.

Its the kind of plugin that you dont really notice instantly when it goes off.

Sorry for the inconvenience, the 7500 border should be better.
I warped to CozyTown to see if I could and it still said "You have reached the border" and then i suffacated. I think that Cozy is past 7500 so I dont know if something can be done about this or not. If not its not a big deal for me cause ive moved most of my things but i know Peon135 has stuff still there. Thanks!
Do you know approximately how further it is really ?