Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Markets/Shopplace
Started by [E] null [1]

I have noticed that quite a few of the shops in spawn shop area are not in use and have empty chests. I only actually found about 5 stores which worked and had some stock left. I was wondering if we could remove the shops that weren't in use etc. and let others sell there.

I really think that as a town, we should have established marketplaces where people can buy, not just searching through warps or calling out using the trade command. I have noticed alot that people aren't using the shop plugin and are just trading by hand. I really want to make use of the shop plugin and the official Minetown shops I see is the best way to do it.

One last thing, could I possibly have a shop plot in the shops? Thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>.
I agree, there are some shops that never even set one chest to sell anything. I don't feel like we would have needed the new awesome shop area if the old area wasn't used up by people not selling.

I think the old area should foreclose on anyone who does not have at least one chest selling or buying anything, Then foreclose on any shops that have gone out of business.

Just my two cents...
We are already planning/starting to do this. If you would like a lot, please ask mods/admins. Aslo if you get a shop there, you will have to keep it active.
Ok. I've already started building my shop. Maybe for all the existing external shops could there be a warp board?
sawine wrote:
We are already planning/starting to do this.

Yes, and it starts Monday, due to popular demand (LOL).

I was going to wait until the end of July, but since you and a few other people have been asking, I will start on this Monday. I will clear out all shops without protections, except if people ask for their shop last minute. After that, there will be no refund to people who lost items; if they cared that much, they would have maintained their shop constantly, unless they can't log on for whatever reason.

Lots on Ground Level and B1F starting Monday will also have a cost; hopefully this will be some sort of incentive to keep the shop in proper shape. Lots on the top two floors, which are mostly a 7x7 base with a 9 block height into the air and about 6 blocks into the ground for 10 gb. Remember: the price is not because admins need the money (HAHA), rather to keep the lot owners interested in their lots.

(for those who don't know what I mean by Ground Floor and B1f, I'm referring to the floors that look very similar, except for a few cosmetic details) (also gb = gold bar if you didn't know that as well)

Lots in the new Deepmarket section will have a price increase starting Mon. as well. Prices are as follows:

Regular lot: 5 gb

Regular Corner lot: 6 gb

Medium Lot: 6 gb

Medium Corner Lot: 7 gb

Lots around the Hub: 15 gb

For some, remember that they will be seen more by players than others, like the Hub lots, and more exclusive, so this is why they are more expensive.

For any of these lots, if you don't have the money on hand and would like to reserve one, a 1gb charge will be made to reserve a lot in addition to the regular cost of the lot. This applies to ALL lots on ALL floors, including the old floors.
I removed my shop a few weeks ago XD
YO Who's in charge of selling shop lots down in the newer under market?
i sold my shop to shell shock

months ago
Gackt wrote:
YO Who's in charge of selling shop lots down in the newer under market?

Me; when you see me on next ask me for the lot. Make sure you have the one you want and the gold ready.
why cant another mod/admin market lots? oh and i would like anothe deepmarket lots theres one right behind my current one that is unoccupied can i buy it?