Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] A Suggestion to help MT

header_center.png
Hello,

Basically, Minetown needs help. And I was thinking what could be done without massively changing the server. And then I decided to just check out a few of the voting sites top lists just to see what other servers have. And what stood out on nearly every server was that they had Factions. I remember over a year ago in the second half of 2012 we had very large and prosperous clans. If you weren't in a clan, you were a nobody. They shaped the server, and MT was insanely popular. Since then we really haven't focused on those clans, and I think it'd be neat, easy, and a good selling point, to make clans/factions more popular and important.

Today we are repeating Minecraft's history, even last summer the only servers were Minigame server after Minigame server, before that it was all HG servers, and before that it was factions, but the circles turned round again, and Factions are back, and we did well when we had them. So if we were to work on the faction aspect of MT, I know it would bring some much needed positive change to our server. I've been and active member on this server for a 22 months now. And I want to be on for another 22 months(Wow iv'e been here too long, can't believe ill be a 2 yr vet.)

If you guys have any splendid ideas to share on this topic, feel free to post below. But please, please, don't go onto rants about how the server is failing or whatnot, it is, everyone knows that, but we don't need to argue who did what and why, what we need to do is accept our losses and move on, with a positive attitude, we can get anything done. Lets make this server the best there ever was.

Minecraft on

~jimbo(Jimmy) <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

/server pvp

That's the factions server
@2858393 wrote:
/server pvp

That's the factions server

You may have well posted tl;dr.

Read the whole thing. He acknowledges that factions exist already - he's saying to make it a selling point when people come onto the servers.
Just in case you are intending to give the pvp server a suggestion, probably easier for it to be made in the pvp section. no i didn't read all of it but im basing it off of the last 2 comments, no need to flame out. so yea.