Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Scew my other posts. i am sad to say im going to leave.
Started by [E] Jvalbuilder

Hello Minecrafters and Trolls.

I am sad to say i have made the decision to leave, Too many people have insulted me, griefed me, given me a bad reputation, and ruining my server experience. These things is not something i signed up for. I will not be pointing fingers and calling names of people who made me do this, That is disrespectful. I have a few requests before i leave.

#1) i want my city Paradise to belong to Crazikc.

#2) My Current home is a castle that now belongs to Vengineer.

#3) all of the rest of my items should go to Heiwashin.

I may be back when things clear up, and am dissapointed it had to end this way.

Farewell fellow Minecrafters and friends.

:salute:

-XRuby_DeathX (Also known as Jvalbuilder.)
:chillpill: -_-"

Dude seriosly ? :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill:
Wasnt you that did a thread about how mature you were?

Nice example.
You left your will so to speak, thank you for that it will make it easier to decide who gets what.
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> aww WHY U GO I MISS U (even though I was barely on :3)
This is my last post and to make things more clearly, I was killed at spawn so many times i barely have anything left, and i will come backk when half the community decides to stop being a faggot. i feel i have the choice to leave and if i dont leave im going to become one of those people you guys do not approve of.
We don't want you back, because you just called the community at a whole "faggot". Why did you carry valuables on you in the first place?
and look at your last post, i can only say:

Bon Débarras.
This is really sad. DAMN YOU REBECCA BLACK!

Loljks

But seriously if this happens so much? Why not complain?
Jvalbuilder wrote:
Hello Minecrafters and Trolls.

I am sad to say i have made the decision to leave, Too many people have insulted me, griefed me, given me a bad reputation, and ruining my server experience. These things is not something i signed up for. I will not be pointing fingers and calling names of people who made me do this, That is disrespectful. I have a few requests before i leave.

#1) i want my city Paradise to belong to Crazikc.

#2) My Current home is a castle that now belongs to Vengineer.

#3) all of the rest of my items should go to Heiwashin.

I may be back when things clear up, and am dissapointed it had to end this way.

Farewell fellow Minecrafters and friends.

:salute:

-XRuby_DeathX (Also known as Jvalbuilder.)

Leaving ain't gonna help fix the issues your having. Every server is the same.

There will always be someone wanting to insult/grief/kill you.

What you should have done is write up a proper report and let us the staff deal with it.

Also you can send us private messages if you wish to keep your report on the low low.

But If you think leaving the server is the answer....Goodluck out there.

-Omega-

t.