Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] mystery chest?
Started by [E] walmartstalker

Hey guys i was wondering why ALL my things are gone? is something wrong with the server? i also know others are experiencing the same <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f622.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":cry:">:cry:</object>
Where was it ? ama check it contact me ingame

edit : didnt find anything.
Did you lock the chest? did you make it private? is the area protected?
Yes it is something quite strange. I checked walmart's chests and he was the last one to use them. In Honor Bucky made a secret little vault for Honor staff to put materials in and what not. All these chests were empty as well even though the night before they were full of sand, cobble, smoothstone, dirt, and some other random things. Only Bucky, Nick, MrForan, and myself had used the chests though. Nick told me everything was there when he left the night before last. The switch to the door was also broken. Big Brother shows nothing wrong but I have no idea where the items would have gone.
I'll come check ingame when I can.

Did anyone experience any issues around the same time ? Was there a rollback ?
Wallmart got banned for griefing and was interrogated by me yesterday.

But had a valid response so I un banned him.

And i'm pretty sure banning him didn't make his stuff disappear.

as far as rollbacks no clue.
If the chest is locked with lwc, but not in a protected area, it can experience a bug where if you check it with /cinfo it says: That air is not registered! , meaning EVERYONE else can get in now. Gets annoying when people tell me they can get in my chests.
as far as rollbacks go it would have had to be only chests that rolled back because all the buildings were intact and the switch was built before the basement so the basement would have been gone i the switch was broken. So I don't think this could be a rollback. at least as far as typical rollbacks go.
All the buildings in Honor are protected so it isn't the error natedog is talking about.
same thing happened to me in my house in the honortown expansion