Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I Think there needs To Be A Better Way To Promote MineTown
Started by Unknown User

@6848308 wrote:
voting for a server is not fun and is better to be avoided

6vij2.jpg
Can you just tell me when the map will be reset? When I logged on it was the same spawn as before and i don't want to play a server that is going to reset soon.
@775624 wrote:
Can you just tell me when the map will be reset? When I logged on it was the same spawn as before and i don't want to play a server that is going to reset soon.

It is not getting reset. You should take a better look around if you think it is the same spawn. We made changes to the original spawn, rather than have a new one made.
That was uncharacteristically sassy of me, I'm sorry..

MINETOWN TIL I DIE
@213781 wrote:
I would like to know what the hold up on the PVP revamp is, because until that happens I see no reason to rise form the ashes. wrote:

I can tell you are going off on assumptions and I do not think you know what are talking about at this point in time. If you checked before you made any sort of statement regarding the PVP Server, you would know that the PVP revamp was done months ago and is currently online thanks to the very grateful PVP team and it's MANAGERS, EliteCatalyst and Myself. Having said that there is no correct reason to make a statement of minetown rising from the "ashes."

And just to add, during many hours of the day there a multiple of people on all servers at any time, not only PVP.

Peace xx

Clarity of purpose : 16 / 30

Coherence of Delivery : 10 / 30

Efficiency of language use : 3 / 30

Accuracy of mechanics : 1 / 10

Very disappointing. I'll be contacting your parents.
@544132 wrote:

You're gonna get such a bad teacher evaluation after this year.
@236520 wrote:

I might not be active as I once has been, but that's because I'm working on other projects on EximiusGaming that are flourishing very well. It's not my intention to let Minetown to die, I do plan to eventually come back in the next weeks and months to give it an extra breeze of updates.

In the past month or so that I've been actively back on the teamspeak I've seen you out of the afk channel more than once. So idk what you're talking about, you're definitely more active than you previously were <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
@544132 wrote:
@213781 wrote:
I would like to know what the hold up on the PVP revamp is, because until that happens I see no reason to rise form the ashes. wrote:

I can tell you are going off on assumptions and I do not think you know what are talking about at this point in time. If you checked before you made any sort of statement regarding the PVP Server, you would know that the PVP revamp was done months ago and is currently online thanks to the very grateful PVP team and it's MANAGERS, EliteCatalyst and Myself. Having said that there is no correct reason to make a statement of minetown rising from the "ashes."

And just to add, during many hours of the day there a multiple of people on all servers at any time, not only PVP.

Peace xx

30 out of 100, meh its a pass in my books...

How do Jallaf 2.0?
Hey Lance, you should probably just leave the server forever at this point. You hate what you perceive the server to have become, you have nothing but negativity towards the server and refuse to give any constructive criticism, and frankly, the entire community is tired of seeing you repeat the same baseless rants you keep posting, as if you think repeating them will make you right eventually. You don't seem to have any legitimate or compelling reason to still be here, so why are you?
@426160 wrote:
Hey Lance, you should probably just leave the server forever at this point. You hate what you perceive the server to have become, you have nothing but negativity towards the server and refuse to give any constructive criticism, and frankly, the entire community is tired of seeing you repeat the same baseless rants you keep posting, as if you think repeating them will make you right eventually. You don't seem to have any legitimate or compelling reason to still be here, so why are you?

It's your gravitational pull, Fett.