Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] REBBECA BLACK STRIKES AGAIN!!!
Started by [E] dead [1]

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f644.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":roll:">:roll:</object> ..
And...5 MORE TO COME HATERS :owned:
I love her to death
Best Comment.

"Fine Rebecca you be the singer and we will dislike!!!"
Lol Jallaf the only reason your disliking her is because she's some sort of internet sensation/meme that is known for getting dislikes, fact that matter is your giving the video more views, it has over 1 million views, and if you don't like it why are you taking the time to watch it and dislike it?

Fact is the dislikes don't effect her rep at all its actually what got her famous, she's moving on to bigger things, she has thousands of fans.
i know , acctaully i loved it , its better than FRIDAY FRIDAY
Well that's good, I'm not a fan of her music, but I think people took 'Friday' too seriously. It was suppose to be funny, I have no idea why people freaked out.

This new song seems that she's taking a serious approach to a music career.
this is a little bit better then her friday song but i would still prefer justing beiber...
I still stand by my conspiracy theory that this girl is America's retort to Canadia releasing Justin Beaver.
hunter9340 wrote:
this is a little bit better then her friday song but i would still prefer justing beiber...

you disgust me jk but relay