Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal
Started by [E] Mister Pink

Username: Mister Pink, evil genius extraordinaire

When you were banned : 19 july 2099

Person who banned you: Mister pink

Reason you were banned:

I was banned for the reason i use my time machine so i could see the future of this town.

but by doing so i created a time paradox thus alowing another Mister pink to be there a the same time ( reason unknow)

He banned me because i suposely griefied is house( wich is completly mine when you think of it).

The proof that i didnt do it is that i was on skype with other ppl when that happen ( other mister pink, damn paradox)

ether that or someone was on my account when i turn around 5 second to pick my nose(most likely another mister pink)

I would enjoyed being unbanned but you can take your time, it only happening in the year 2099.

Think of an original excuse next time. This one has been used too much.
What he say it true! i was with him on skype.
Na man, got an Email From Favine two years from now and Pink was banned for griefing then. I think we go for Perm ban in the year 209.
This post appeal is written like he's trolling. I don't see anything that could be a legitimate reason for him to be unbanned considering half of the post is just trolling over how he supposedly used a time machine or another copy of him did it.
that's the whole point of this. He is making fun of all the people that use the same excuse for why they were banned.
And the Prize goes to...

"Number 1 troll"
Wait, where the part where you wanted to check if the region was protected, Or that your friend was playing, Or that your cat jumped on your keyboard and messed everything up ? Oh were you drunk or on drugs <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object> ? That would explain it all. Unbanned.
Well like i said the other mister pink ban me because i grief the house, but in fact my true purpose was to see if there was enough protection on this house, so i removed every block in a 50 block radius. no protection it seem.
I AM EVIL INCARNATE!