Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Requesting New Rule - No Religious Jokes
Started by [E] Baber

Although I am not religious at all, I still respect that some people have beliefs and making fun of them should be grounds for punishment as they can be more hurtful than slurs or cursing to some.
It's the Internet. What we really need is an ignore command.

This issue is already covered through rules 2 and 5, the perpetrator needs to be reported by you to one of the staff, in which case we will punish them accordingly based upon the severity of their harassment.

So no, the rules already cover this. However, they only cover this if the jokes are directed at you or if you ask them to stop.

We don't need another rule just restate something covered in another rule
No my friend.

If this rule was in place, Daniel would still be here.

gg.

~SN
No, daniel1995
Baber wrote:
Sucks for him if he was making fun of religions.

I'm not sure if you understood SN's post
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
No my friend.

If this rule was in place, Daniel would still be here.

gg.

~SN

The fuck, he was not banned for that... he was banned for being ultimately annoying. and FYI I think I unbanned him 2 months ago... he plays somewhere else I think.
Oh, haha.

I thought he left because of harassment by Jaysfan

~SN
Lol, I thought that's what caused him to go nuts
i said no because if you cant handle some jokes or people say on the internet u shouldnt be on it.
Hmm , i am "Arab" and ppl always saying jokes bout me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> ofc and i take it its okay bro