Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Please guys....
Started by [E] pennepasta

OK, im sick and tired of this. The same few people are putting inappropriate items and posts on my wall and voting down EVERY SINGLE THREAD I POST. I agree that some of my posts don't make sense or people disagree. THAT'S OK. But voting down things like me commenting on gatchest's painting saying "nice" got -3 votes! Guys, who ever you are please just stop, im not amused, no one is and frankly is showing that you are unable to move forward past a certain incident. I hope this is resolved soon.

-pennepasta

P.S If you wish to talk make another thread there will be no more posts by me.
Pennepasta calm down
Pennepasta... I really think people keep voting you down cause you fly off the handle when they do it. I for one have a good laugh every time i see people crying over being voted down. If you ignore it they well stop. it's just people trolling you man. Do what gcbgab says and calm down.
Thank you Favine. Pennepasta it's ok every one gets negative votes
PennePasta I think you need a break from video games...It seems to make you mad.

Go outside,hell call a few buddies and do some thing else for like a few days to cool down.

Don't get mad at this post...because I actually had to do the same ...I took a break and cooled down.

Consider my suggestion .

-Admin-

Omega