Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Random PvPers and the retaliation of the people - The Bandits
Started by [E] Corps Gaming

Hey guys, it's Amaryxi and umm, today I ran into something in Minetown, a PvPer. KarterChamp was luring people to warp somewhere for "a free diamond" and upon arrival, he attacked me. Right behind me there was a sign specifically stating no PvP. Did that stop him, of course not. So when I retaliated, I brought a diamond sword, after he had taken my first one. He had obviously no intentions of giving it back, therefore I attacked him. He them started flipping out and saying he wants his stuff back. But what would that solve? That's like giving a person who intends on commiting suicide a gun. So I said, of course, no. Now he insists that he's going to kill me blah blah blah.

This crap has practically nothing to do with this post. I am starting a faction, the bandits, silent but deadly killers. You pay us for who you want dead, and we get the job done, but at a cost of evidence. If the above situation has happened to you, post it in a reply and I will be making a wall in Valleycity where the bounty board will be posted. Anyone who deserves it will be punished. Also, the bandits have spoken. Now you will burn. (Felt that was nesecary)
Bandits are anonymous, aside from me of course, I am the voice. If you wish to join, contact me through a pm on the forums or in game.
lol that sounds like Anonymous, but yeah I wouldn't give him his stuff back either. And why don't you go start assassins division?

thread here