Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Spleef tournament
Started by [E] Paulosaurus

Hey guys as you migh not already know is that there has been people wanting to play more spleeef but the staff dont want it the plugin because of lag and we result to makeing a arena so why not make it a tournament that yoou get winnings from and trophys now i dont know how this will work or what the out rage might be but im thinking that the trophys could be a block of say ores like diamond, lapiz, iron, and gold. and each time there will be a tournament at different arenas aound minetown so what im thinking for thois to work is that all teams have to be about 4 - 5 players per team and each team should have the "home arena" so the team can practice and so the tournament will have a variaty of arenas to play on and to keep the people of minetown entertained so if you guys have a team just post it on the forum: the teams we have currently are the following:

Team Shock

Team captian:

Kunailby

Team members:

GammaGames

Gatschet

ama

Jallaf

Team Vixen

Team Captian:

Vixen

Memebers:

Zombiecat

CheckersFX

strtyk9

akeeb

if u want to play just post on the forums and i will update the team board hope to see you play =3

Edit: these tournaments will be hosted about once a mounth and team practice about 1 a week

Me being the attempted host will choose out these days of the mounth and the team practice will be decided by team leaders enjoy =3
my arena is set up for tournments, have dressing rooms ect.
yeah we need dressing rooms! (and dia/iron shovels we dont have to get ourselves :3)