Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Voting - Might not work, still vote
Started by [E] Baber

If you try to vote there is a bug that says "You already voted!" and will not let you recieve the 5 diamonds, at first I thought it was just me but I confirmed with 3 peopel issues are occuring for them to.

Do you think its the script?

Anyways, thought I should let you know <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

Baber OUT
Why wait to vote? You should alwqys vote no matter what
I think danieldaniel (or whoever is in charge of the voting system) should include a code that wipes the database (for voting) every 24 hours, when danieldaniel wiped it last time it fixed some problems, and that code may fix the problems some people are getting
Reggief wrote:
Why wait to vote? You should alwqys vote no matter what

If voting isn't working, don't waste your time trying to vote... Point being in a case like this, it wasn't working so I was giving heads up to people who were going to vote.

Sorry for the confusion

Baber
I think he meant you should always vote for the server.
Is the plugins caps sensitive too? I never get diamond.
yes it is gat.
It may be a problem with just the diamond giving. i have no doubt that it will probably count the vote anyway. i voted ever since i got on this server so i really dont care.