Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Not done spawn shops.
Started by [E] Natedog85137

So i've been waiting for a vacancy at the market, and every time I check, all I see are unfinished shops. They've been sitting like that for a while.

This has been annoying me because I wanted to get my music store going along.

Screenshots:

Hey, we will soon make a cleanup in the market and set up a weekly fee to own a lot there.

(on iphone)
The one with the blue floor is mine and I've been really busy so i haven't had a lot of time to work on it. Also I have been restocking so sorry bout that, but I still plan on using it.
The second to the bottom is mine. It was grieved a while back and I've been to busy to fix it I'll get on that soon
ohhey then ill sell my lot if tehres gonna be a weekly fee, the only ones that can really stay open are the rich peoples or the $1 stores
i know this is off topic but what about a website toolbar like face book has and a iphone and android app that allows uses to check the forums
How about donors $20+ get to pay a one time fee? Lol
Sounds good since donators are mostly on alot and keep active <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>!
sawine wrote:
Hey, we will soon make a cleanup in the market and set up a weekly fee to own a lot there.

(on iphone)

WOAH Weekly fee, I like the sound of that, now I can open GACKT's fabulous shop.