Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Unban
Started by [E] urbjhawk

I was just banned a few minutes ago. I logged on and all these people started saying ban him and stuff. They said i put lava in somebodys house? I havent even been on today so i didnt do anything. Only one other person knows my account, and its my friend. I will stop letting him use my account because i know he did it. I have never greifed anybody personally, and i never will. I dont see how this is fair. Please unban me, it wasnt my fault, and i promise nothing like this will happen again, because it was my friend, he admitted to it and says he didnt mean for me to get banned. He agreed not to play my account again.
Youre ban appeal is not in the correct format...

as for your *friend fault escuse* that may be the number one escuse people give here.

If your friend are that unreliable.... is your god damn fault for letting him.
I have NEVER griefed anybody this is not fair. Can it at least be a temporary ban? I do not deserve this
First off please use the proper ban appeal format. Or else your appeal will not be taken seriously.

Now, it was your choice to allow someone on your account. Putting you responsible for their actions. A while back we stated this was the last time we accept that as a very poorly thought up excuse.

Evidence:

HCZaA.png
Listen guys I know Urbjhawk
good for you