Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] (1/6) Upcoming Events
Started by Unknown User

Hey guys,

The Minetown Staff hope you had safe and happy holidays. The Event team hopes you enjoyed the events they had to offer. The winners will be posted at a later date.

We have 2 new events this week.

Starting RIGHT NOW:

After many worldedits, miscounts, crashes, headaches, bugs, and more, I bring you the largest event known to the event server.

This is “The Build your own Event Event” In this event you have one week where you and optional teams of 2 can “create” your own event. You have a plot of 100x100x100. As Event staff we have many plugins such as ServerSigns, World Edit, World Guard, Craftbook, Essentials, and Areas.

Although I couldn’t get you to have a set of permissions to actually use these plugins, you can show what each sign, region, or area does with a separate sign or book.

As I said, you can work in pairs on 100x100x100 plots, you have until January 11th, 2014 to complete your event. The winner(s) will not only win 1000 MTC or equivalent on the server of their choice, aswell as actually creating your event, and having it being run on the Event server!

/server event

/warp buildevent

Please create a Petition if you would like to work in a team

On Wednesday, January 8th, at 3:30 P.M. EST Click here for more information on times

I will be hosting a new event, Blind Building. You have 30 minutes to create a place you would call home, with one catch. You have a blindness effect for the duration of the event. You will be judged on neatness, the house itself, and creativity. It could be a modern home, or medieval, wooden, classic, anything you want.

You have a 25x25 plot, and flightless creative. The winner will receive 100 MTC or equivalent on the server of their choice

The warp will be announced at the start of the event

--Events+
Haha. I like the idea of Blind Building.
ok thanks
Ok. Due to some unexpected breakage with some plugins, I am postponing the "Build your own event event" Sorry about that :cone: :fix:
Blind Building starting in 1 hour!