Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] how do i donate i
Started by [E] GHOSTIE4EVIL1

I have a paypal accout but it wont let me donate the way at the bottom of the screen ive been approved but now i have the money and no one will tell me which addy i need to send it to. ive tried to become a member for a couple of days now and would like some assistance please
for insta membership you click on JOIN NOW tab .

for donation packages click on the DONATE tab .
i did that but then paypal tells me i have to add a credit card and i dont have one to add someone put the money in there for me to donate to get membership here i can send it to a addy but what addy do i send it to understand?
You were accepted already. MastaC just didnt whitelist you before..
GHOSTIE4EVIL1 wrote:
i did that but then paypal tells me i have to add a credit card and i dont have one to add someone put the money in there for me to donate to get membership here i can send it to a addy but what addy do i send it to understand?

If you have money in your paypal make sure it is in USD currency before making a donation.

It will only displays the receipt and asks you to log in when you click on donate from minetown

so you all you have to do is log into your account as asked on the page and then you confirm the transactions.
thank u but its a problem with paypal not ur donate button i would love to donate but it seems i cant give anything due to my credit card is restricted from paypal so im sorry i wasted ur alls time thank u for ur support.
alright np