Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] RIPOFF!!!!!!!
Started by [E] pennepasta

OK!! A user known as MrForan ripped me off the other day!. I'm not asking for a refund I am just curious to see who takes my side. So I wanted to sell my 4 stacks of glass and MrForan said he'd buy it for 2GB a stack so 8GB total. So I met him at spawn, So, I give him his glass. THEN, after 1 second he turns around and warps away! When I confronted him in the comments he said that Bucky Savage saw him give me the gold. I triple checked the inventory (NO GOLD) and no one ran between us (we were pretty close). So the next day, I confronted him again. No reply. He only replied once saying "don't make a big deal it was just some glass" and i haven't seen buckysavage online since so please respond with your opinion.

Thank You

-pennepasta
if he never gave you the gold it is classed as stealing and he could be banned for it
he-stole-my-hair.jpg
Thank you ancient. After i gave him glass he warped away. Also if u agree with me than Mod-BuckySavage has been lying as well. He said he saw him give me gold!
be careful about calling staff members liars. buckysavage is a very big part of this community and things like that aren't taken lightly.
Gaise...Chill
mabye u got a rollback and you lost the gold
TheAncientTeam wrote:
mabye u got a rollback and you lost the gold

You didn't even read the whole thing. Did you?
yes i did i just thought thay was the best explanation as i don't think bucky would lie
hey penne Here's my perspective. I was flying above you guys as I often do to make sure trades ARE fair. From what I saw MrForan threw the gold and it was picked up. you said you didn't get it so I checked his inventory. He didn't have it either. now I'm not calling you a liar either there is a possibility something else may have happened who knows. Since this seems to keep coming up I can definitely refund you either the 8 gold or the stacks of glass. I'm sorry about the confusion hopefully this can make it right.