Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] karterchamp: murders and steals
Started by [E] 8BitZombieCat

that is correct, I Had to turn pvp of in my town because someone bought a house and it turned out the person who lived beside him was angry at him and they kept killing each other on site
its a pvp server, get over it
Hey I heard theres this thing, its called a mod I think, it lets you lock your doors. You should use it.

Whiny ass babies.
um to be correct it's not a mod it's a pluggin and if the same thing happened to you you would complain so don't say that to other people be polite
* ancient just powned you with the plugin reply ahahah ! *
he killed you because he was paid to five dia per death]
BUT hes being annoying on purpose rule #5!!!!!! XD
hunter im not being annoying, you just find yourself killed by me alot, thats not being annoying
IF you find this annoying re read the rules and look and rule number 5 he is being ANNOYING on purpose which is against the rules YES this server is a PvP BUT you can only PvP if you are not breaking any rules such as rule number 5
yes you are killing people which IS NOT against the rules but your being annoying on purpose to many people you may think your not being annoying just killing people BUT some people think its VERY annoying to have to make sure you and your lazy eye isnt around to kill them