Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] karterchamp: murders and steals
Started by [E] 8BitZombieCat

there is a way to non-pvp your area
As much as it pains me to say this guys, I'm with Karter on this one. Karter has killed me many-a-time, and taken a fair amount of diamond tools from me as well.

But it's perfectly within the server's rules, even if he is a total jerk about it. Well, maybe that part could be considered harassment, I dunno. All I know is, REVENGE is the sweetest.....REVENGE. I fought him in golden's arena several times and ended up winning about 30 dias, so in the end, that's all that matters.

But if you're sick of him attacking you while you want peace and quiet, ask for your region to be non-PvP.
he camps my house every day D:
i agree a 100% with vEngineer on this. It is completely within the server rules and just as v said ask to make your region non PvP and there wont be an issue!! Normally i play on anarchy servers and nothing was better than having that one freaking guy kill you over and over and over and finally you kill him and get REVENGE, nothing gives you a better sense of accomplishment lol
P.S I hope my application gets accepted sometime soon because i just cant wait to get in on this little battle going on lol!!!! Karts my younger cuz and id get a kick out of either pvp with him.......or more likely sneaking on him and randomly killing him for giggles lol (i'd give his stuff back though) i only pvp for fun!....unless someone kills me than your stuff is gone....
Stuff I drop on the ground isn't mine. When you die your items aren't yours anymore. I can't throw a hundred dollars on the ground in walmart, come back 5minutes later and expect it to still be there. When you die all your items drop on the ground and their not yours anymore. Its courtesy to not kill people and not take items other people dropped on the ground but courtesy isn't law. This is a pvp server and taking items that drop on the ground is not stealing. Going into someones house and taking items from their chest is stealing.
but do people have to make the whole server non pvp karter?
as much as karter is a ass (donkey so HAHAHAHA) he is correct BUT what i think is that it should be a bannable offence to camp at peoples homes warps OR finding ways into peoples houses un invited!
So you can kill and loot people in the regular world now too?
yea pomp you can but why does he have to be mean? does he have a small penis or somthin and has to take out his rage on other people 8=D XDXDXDXD me 8============================================================D