Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] FTB Beta Application
Started by [E] Osmosis

Just giving a reminder guys. Very soon the world will be reset so if you're accepted i suggest focussing on a house more over then collecting resources. Mostly as my way of thanking those that participated in the Beta testing.
@1086959 wrote:
@2571215 wrote:
Just giving a reminder guys. Very soon the world will be reset so if you're accepted i suggest focussing on a house more over then collecting resources. Mostly as my way of thanking those that participated in the Beta testing.

ET

on the reset?

When i finish testing some plugins, configuring them, then setting up perms. no worries it will be a bit.
jjd712

Not sure if ill come back, depends on some in game features and banned items.
@796385 wrote:
jjd712

Not sure if ill come back, depends on some in game features and banned items.

I found a mod / plugin system i'm going to be testing. If this system works out I may not be banning a metric ton of items. So far only things that can bypass protections were being banned.
Nanakisan wrote:
I found a mod / plugin system i'm going to be testing. If this system works out I may not be banning a metric ton of items. So far only things that can bypass protections were being banned.

If you could get a working system like that then ill be back. it really comes down to this, if all the methods of automated mining and or world anchor/chunk loaders are banned, along with every other random item, then i wont be back. I can put up with the random items being banned, but its just a boring grind without chunkloaders/automated mining.
Have you fixed the glitch with colored canvas bags not being banned?
Thanks to this mod i found items banned will be

Wand Focus of Equal Trade (Ironically the mod stops everything but this...)

SPAMR

Needle Gun

Extra-Utilities Drums (Major glitch discovered. Will be unbanned when patched)

Florbs (Who really needs those things?)

Portal Guns are disabled

ChickenChunks chunk loaders are going to be banned. However the RC World and Personal Anchors will be allowed

Gravity Gun seems to conflict with mytown. Untill this is patched its disabled sadly...

WorldTerraformer

Arcane Bore (can still place and use a decoration. But is non-functional)

So far only things that bypass the plugin, which thankfully is incredibly few. Are currently banned items.
@3631540 wrote:
Have you fixed the glitch with colored canvas bags not being banned?

Can you elaborate? From what i understand the dupe bug involving the canvas bag from "RedPower2" is not present in Project Red. I see no reason to ban them unless theres something i'm missing.
Sorry I was playing a different modpack when I posted that I was confused. I have the correct modpack now and there are none. Sorry! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
What is the IP of the server?