Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] FTB Beta Application
Started by [E] Osmosis

The IP is "play.orionftb.com"
Ah, guess I'm just not whitelisted yet.
Ahem. TPrez…(or nanakisan)
Minester117
Gardiner_1

Thanks!
Sorry for the wait peeps. I've been really busy testing stuff and stomping stuff. Anyway i've added all the recent applicants into the whitelist. We are getting closer and closer to final release soon. So please keep that in mind. A lot of the beta testers are now focusing on housing more then anything.
I still am not whitelisted?
Should be fixed now sorry about that.
What's the deal with 0 people being online and me not being able to log on? It just waits and waits and waits and then says End of Stream.

dfghh
thats very strange. Whats your ping to the server? Before you connect hover your mouse over the corner to the right above the IP. It should look like a connection strength bar. It will tell you your avg ping to the server. Sometimes depending on how extensively horrible your ping is. You suffer enough packet loss that the server will not sync with you. Thus it boots you off and gives you end of stream. connection persistence is a major and i mean major flaw in MC. If your packet loss ever goes above 50 sometimes 75 % loss it kicks you.

I was able to get on about 7 hours ago with no issue.

Now to answer your other question. The server is in a beta-testing status. Thats why you don't see a metric ton of people online. They are aware a world reset is going to happen. So they only focus on their homes.

Which i should say something about. When i said i was transfering homes. I didn't mean so you guys could live in them. They will be placed at spawn and made into display homes. Just thought i'd throw that out there <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>