Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] FTB Beta Application
Started by [E] Osmosis

Hey again.

I guess it's time I got some more input on the FTB server, so I'll be adding people to the whitelist now. It'll stay this way until I'm satisfied the server is ready, at which point I'll make it public and begin advertising and recruiting more players.

The reason I'm whitelisting it this way is so that I know people who post here have read and understood the following:

• This is an "alpha" project in very early stages, as all servers go through, especially modded ones such as this.
  • Changes will be made, things you have acquired may end up being banned and certain elements will be heavily modified as we progress through the server updates.
  • Many plugins and permissions are not configured yet. I've probably missed a load of basic functions, just let me know in an issue reporting thread that I'll make later. I'll aim to fix them ASAP.
  • We will more likely have to reset the map and inventories at least once during this stage. This will be for balancing or stability reasons, not just cause I'm an asshole. I know it sucks and I hate to do it. I hope to keep map resets to a very minimum once the server is public, preferably not even resetting it at all.
  • I reserve the right to wreak ungodly havoc and destruction upon the world at my whim.

Feel free to start posting your MC usernames here, I'll add them in the next few days once I've sorted a few things <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

PS: Finding exploits on this server and using them is still punishable. Just because the server is in a test phase does not mean you can utilise glitches. If you do find any, please forward them to me or another admin!
dzoumaya

sweg

Landr0

<3
Moonseeker12

xminer(my friend)
jimbo493
leronzadok

le w00t <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Madster456
Jared5595
lancefortier
moon_rocks