Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Server not recognizing me as a member
Started by [E] videogameguy54

So, I've been off of Minetown and Minecraft in general, but because of a recent upgrade in my computer, have decided to come back. So when coming back to this server(a lot has changed, by the way!), I noticed that it thought that I was a guest. Or maybe not, I'm just pretty sure that members have access to the "/help" command. I am sure that I was a member, because I have distinct memories of sending an application, and getting a message confirming that I was a member back when I was playing. I also have a bank account, that displays when using the old voting system (5164.40, for those wondering).

Any reason why this is? Did I just not do something right? Am I just an idiot? All these questions and probably not more might be answered when someone responds.
I am currently showing that you are a member. Please double check in-game to ensure you do not have the tag.

Thanks
did u clear ur cache
Well, I don't quite know how to do that, but when I enter the game and tp'd to a different server, it asked me to become a guest by linking me the MT website.

And /help still doesn't work.

Edit: I do know how to clear my cache, just replying to a different post.
If you send something in chat, your name should not have before it. If it does, please let me know so I can look into it further.

Also, please confirm your in-game Minecraft name.
I tried that while I was back on, and it didn't, yet I still can't do the regular member-y things.

Also, my Minecraft name is: videogameguy54 (What a shocker!)
So... anyone? Still not a member. By any chance would I have to resubmit an app?
Hello. It does say you are a member when I check. Submitting an app will not make a difference, since you are already a member. What server are you on that is asking you to become a member?
The main server. And the giant space station, which are the only places I've been in. ( Since I haven't been on much, I don't really know much about all the other servers)
If you are getting redirected, try to use a different IP, such as pvp.mt.gg or skyblock.gg and then switch servers with /server.