Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hello! I am mushywaffle :)
Started by [E] mushywaffle

This is an economy server right?

I have a few questions if you dont mind :3...

Can you steal stuff/fight other towns?

Can you make a town of your own?

Can you proctect chests and claim land?

I look forward to playing on this server

-mushywaffle
Hey MushyWaffle, welcome to Minetown! :excited:
@4156135 wrote:
This is an economy server right?

Pretty much. Minetown offers many different servers (All accessible through MT.GG. The Agharta & Classic Server (PVP To be confirmed) have the same economy (Mostly runs through MTC (Minetown Credits) & material goods). This means players' bank accounts are the same on Agharta and Classic. To gain money, you can sell stuff etc. But I recommend voting for MTC.

Click here to vote

Click here to view the richest players
@4156135 wrote:
Can you steal stuff/fight other towns?

On the PVP Server, you may raid and steal other factions. The PVP Server is currently undergoing a "revamp", but should be released for it's Beta stages soon! Each server has it's different rules, find them here or type "/rules" ingame to find out more.
@4156135 wrote:
Can you make a town of your own?

Of course! The "Classic" server used to be Minetown's main, and only server. The majority of players used to build towns and cities! If you're looking to settle down in a survival world (And perhaps build a settlement), I recommend the Pearl Server, or the Agharta Server.
@4156135 wrote:
Can you proctect chests and claim land?

Yes. Of course each server has different plugins for land protection etc.

Agharta Server - "Grief Prevention" Plugin: Earn claim blocks through playing, and claim land that players cannot harm.

Pearl Server - "Grief Prevention" Plugin: Earn claim blocks through playing, and claim land that players cannot harm.

Classic Server - WorldGuard: Make a petition "/pe" to get some land protected.

PVP Server - Factions: Claim land through the faction plugin, in a warzone themed server.

Be sure to ask questions on anything you're unsure about - we're all friendly <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Enjoy your time on Minetown
Economy server, LOL