Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Screen Shots for Danieldaniel
Started by [E] nick7269

Here are the screen shots I told you I have of suspicious activity in Honortown.

I was watching activity on Dynamic Map when I noticed this person in Honortown. He has been moving from building to building. When I asked him what he was doing, he said he was making swords with crafting table and left. At that time I told Danieldaniel about this. When Daniel asked him what he was doing in yet another house, dude took off running around town (lol, like he was gonna outrun a mod <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>).

I saw in chat Daniel asking him what he was doing numerous times, but he never answered that I saw.

Server rebooted and I have not seen anything else since about this person.

I do not know for a fact that he stole anything, but I did check and these chest were not protected.

Clearly you can see in pictures he is no where near crafting table....
obvious thief is obvious.
Really? Reporting a guest? Nice work hurrr.

You literally have no proof that he was stealing anything, for all we know he might be allowed to access these chest, plus you don't even know if he stole anything. He's a guest and whoever the tard is who doesn't protect his stuff, well he kinda deserves it, its really simple to protect shit.

Gackt wrote:
Really? Reporting a guest? Nice work hurrr.

You literally have no proof that he was stealing anything, for all we know he might be allowed to access these chest, plus you don't even know if he stole anything. He's a guest and whoever the tard is who doesn't protect his stuff, well he kinda deserves it, its really simple to protect shit.

Meh, While I agree that you should get your shit protected, if we didn't enforce stealing every other person would be whining in forums that they got stolen from. Nick are the chests he was at locked? He was probably just exploring as he was a guest, I hadn't noticed he was a guest until now.
well i live in honortown and i haven't seen jakey on forever. and i know for a fact protections have been reset at least twice. not much a person can do to protect their stuff if they aren't on or don't know the protections have been reset.
Gackt and Mrflipp, I never said this guy was a thief. I posted these screen shots because Daniel asked me to.

The answers to the questions you guys asked, is in the OP.